Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top Ten John Lennon Compositions

Image from http://www.motivationalmemo.com
Today would be John Lennon's 72nd birthday if he was not murdered by Mark David Chapman, a guy who committed the crime after reading the book "The Catcher in the Rye" by JD Salinger. (Wikipedia). 32 years after his death, he is still remembered because of his contribution to the music industry, with the greatest band ever The Beatles, and his timeless compositions. Here's a roundup of my top ten favorite John Lennon Songs and compositions as my tribute to the "greatest rock artist of all time" (for me of course). Happy Birthday Sir!

10. Jealous Guy
9. Woman
8. Nowhere Man
7. You've got to hide your love away
6. A day in the life
5. In my life
4. Lucy in the sky with diamonds
3. Strawberry Fields Forever
2. I am the walrus
1. Imagine



Disclaimer: This list is based only on my taste and discretion. Any reactions? please leave a comment. thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment