Monday, August 06, 2012

10 Rock Stalker Songs



A lot of women are going crazy about the newly released book the Fifty Shades Trilogy written by E.L. James because of the novel's protagonist Christian Grey. I wont elaborate about him because it's for you to find out :) but one of Christian's remarkable or "hot" trait (for others maybe) is his Stalking Tendencies. For me, stalking is kinda appalling, i wouldn't want someone stalking me, following me everywhere i go or finding out in anyway he can what i am doing, that is just so creepy! But ironically, My husband have this stalking tendencies..well, not really a stalker but he just want to know where i am, what i am doing, and what are my plans. Maybe for others that is their way of showing their love for their girlfriends or spouse. Though i don't like it at first, i'm getting used to it, and it made me feel secure and safe.. but hope it won't get "worse" 'cause being stalked all the time is kinda choking, it feels like the world is closing in, suffocating. Here's my round up of rock Stalker Songs.

1. Every Breath You Take - The Police 
2. Walking After You - Foo Fighters
3. I will possess your Heart - Deathcab for cutie
4. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
5. Possession - Sarah Mclachlan
6. #1 Crush - Garbage
7. One Way or Another - Blondie
8. My Obsession - Killswitch Engage
9. You Oughta know - Alanis Morissette
10. I want you (She's so Heavy) - The Beatles


x


Credit: http://slices-of-life.com (image)

No comments:

Post a Comment