Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Rock Songs about Death and Dying



Death is the only thing in the world that we can't defy and avoid. All of us will die, but in a different manner. Some people believe there's life after death. Some believe that we are re-incarnated after death to a totally different personality or sometimes, to an animal. Some believe that there's nothing after death, just the paralysis of the human body, cessation of the human organs' functions, the decomposing of the human body. Wikipedia defines death as the cessation or permanent termination of all biological functions that sustain a living organism.  My personal belief about death is that after death, we will all face our creator to judge the life we had on earth. Have we lived the life according to his will? have we done good to our neighbors? I am afraid of death because of the people that I will leave in this world, especially my children. I am afraid of the life that they will have after I'm gone. To ease off the fear of dying, I've listed these rock songs about death and dying, and sure i'll be playing these on my death bed when the time comes.


1. In My Time Of Dying - Led Zeppelin
2. Enter Sandman - Metallica
3. Today - Smashing Pumpkins
4. Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns n' Roses
5. Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
6. What Sarah Said - Death Cab For Cutie
7. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
8. The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
9. Paint it black - The Rolling Stones
10. All Things Must Pass - George Harrison


x


Credits: demonic101.deviantart.com(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment