Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Ten Rock Songs for Anniversaries

year 2006 

Tomorrow, my husband and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary since the time we became lovers. We still celebrate this because we want to always remember and reminisce about the happy moments  and the tough times that challenged our faith and love to each other. For us, this will be a reminder of all the experiences that we've been through and how we overcame each and every obstacles that came our way. This is also a reminder that whatever the challenges are as long as you have someone to help, encourage, love, and hold on to, nothing's impossible. Cheers! for all the laughter, tears, frustration, love, and happiness that we've shared together. To brighten up this special day, I'm offering ten rock songs for anniversaries we can sing and celebrate with.

1. Clocks - Coldplay
2. After All these years - Journey
3. 100 Years - Five for Fighting
4. As the world falls down - David Bowie
5. I'll be there for you - Bon jovi
6. Underneath it all - No Doubt
7. Somebody to love - Queen
8. Time after time - Cyndi Lauper
9. I will - The Beatles
10. In My Life - The Beatles

And Let me take this opportunity to Tell the world how much I love my husband. Carlo, I love you and I always will now until forever. thanks for everything and don't change!

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT A MUSIC EXPERT AND THIS LIST IS BASED ONLY ON MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment