Sunday, June 03, 2012

15 Wedding Rock Songs



The month of June is also the month of marriage and a large number of marriages are held during this month. Why is this so? According to an etymology, June was named after Juno, the wife of Jupiter and the equivalent of the Greek Goddess Hera. Juno was the goddess of marriage and the married couple's household so a lot of couples consider it as a good luck to be married during this month. Being a fan of rock music, I listed 15 rock songs or songs performed by rock bands and musicians for wedding that you can dance and fall in love into.

1. Always - Bon Jovi
2. Big Me - Foo Fighters
3. Anywhere - Evanescence
4. Everything I do, I do it for you - Bryan Adams
5. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
6. Heaven - Bryan Adams
7. By Starlight - Smashing Pumpkins
8. You and Me - Lifehouse
9. I dont want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
10. Yellow - Coldplay
11. Sometimes you cant make it on your own - U2
12. You're my Bestfriend - Queen
13. Somewhere only we know - Keane
14. We're in this together - Nine Inch Nails
15. My one and only love - Sting

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT A MUSIC EXPERT AND THIS LIST IS ONLY BASED ON MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE.


Credits: Wikipedia.orgweddingguide.com.auboston.com(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment