Thursday, April 05, 2012

I missed this Moment

As post wedding celebration, I invited my friends for a drink which happened yesterday night. I was so nostalgic, every memory I had with them flashed back and I'm surprised by the things that haven't changed after all these years except of course that everyone is now a professional. My friends include an Engineer, Nurses, Accountant, an IT expert, A customer service representative, an interior designer, and other professionals. Well, I'm proud to say that I'm a Full time wife and mommy which guides and nourish the home and the children :)) Anyway, the night was full of laughter because of every jokes and stories that my friends brought. I always remember how we laughed that way during our high school days and so glad to see that nothing's changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment