Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 20 Rock Love Songs

Its Only a day before we hit Valentines day and so I will share to you a list of my top 20 favorite rock love songs that you can dedicate to your love one. Disclaimer: I'm not a music expert and this list is based only on my personal taste. If you know other rock love songs, just add a comment. :)

20. Wonderwall - Oasis
19. You're my best friend - Queen
18. Love Song - 311
17. Echo - Incubus
16. Something - The Beatles
15.  Heaven - Bryan Adams
14. She's the One - Robbie Williams
13. I will follow you into the Dark - Deathcab for cutie
12. I'll be there for you - Bon Jovi
11. Love will keep us alive - Eagles
10. Standing at the edge of the earth - Blessed union of souls
9. Forever - Kiss
8. Angel - Aerosmith
7. The Search is over - Survivor
6. Yellow - Coldplay
5. Nothing else Matters - Metallica
4. I will do anything for love - Meatloaf
3. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
2. Melt with you - The Cure
1. Wouldnt it be nice - The Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment