1. Enter Sandman - Metallica A lullabye with a dark twist.
2. Jeremy - Pearl Jam This song was written by Eddie Vedder because he felt that Youth with problems didnt receive much attention.
3. We're going to be friends - The white stripes I remember my grade school days in this song. It is about the fun of going to school, learning to count and spell, and walking to school with a friend.
4. Sliver - Nirvana Kurt Cobain wrote this song telling his scary trip to his grand mom's house.
5. Sail to the moon - Radiohead Thom yorke, Radiohead's Frontman written this song for his son noah telling him that there's no limit to what he can do someday.
6. Daughter - Pearl Jam Eddie Vedder wrote this song because he felt that attention should be brought to the difficult lives of children with learning difficuties. Pearl jam used their rock songs to stress issues like these.
7. I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper This one is one of the best rock songs during the 1970's and one of the best songs about growing up.
8. Glory Days - Bruce Springteen This song recounts the glory days of High School and the sweet young love.
9. Sarah - Thin Lizzy Phil Lynott wrote this song for his new born daughter Sarah. It expressed his hope and joy that Sarah brought to his life. Unfortunately, Lynott died after 7 years due to the complications of his drug addiction.